Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (January 19th, 2015)


Happy Monday fellow book bloggers! It's time for It's Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by Book Journey.  Since I didn't end up reading all that much last week, this post looks quite similar to last week's addition.

Currently Reading:

Paula Hawkin's debut novel, The Girl on the Train, is my latest read -- although given how quickly I'm reading it (I'm devouring it actually) I suspect I'll be finished by the time this post is live. The book, which is a psychological thriller featuring a very unreliable narrator, is eminently readable and (extremely) difficult to put down. I have my theory as to how it will all end, and can't wait to get to the conclusion to see how right (or wrong) I am.  Even without knowing the ending, The Girl on the Train is definitely a book I'll be recommending to others. 

I'm also still working my way through both Caliban's War by James S.A. Corey, and my re-read of Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.  I hope to finish both in the week ahead. 

Look forward, I soon plan to pick up Adam Lebor's The Washington Stratagem, the second novel in his Yael Azoulay political thriller series. I'll likely also start something that qualifies for the Reading Bingo Challenge: Canadian Edition that I've decided to take part in this year.

What are you reading right now? 

post signature