I took part in my first Bloggiesta this past weekend, and I'm happy to report that I successfully met my goals:
- I updated my review index. This update ended up taking me much longer than I thought it would as I didn't realize how out of date my index was. Needless to say, I'll try to stay on top of it from now on. I'm already thinking about how to enhance the look of my review index page, which I may do as part of the next Bloggiesta!
- I prepped for my upcoming review posts by inserting all book, author, and book tour details into my posts. Now all that's left for me to do, when the time comes, is to write the reviews themselves. Prepping in advance will save me a lot of time over the next few weeks, and, from now on, I plan to put aside some time every few weeks to do post prep work.